Friday, June 17, 2005

Sah-weeeng and a miss

Okay. So my first attempt at a sports column-type blog completely misfires. Thank you San Antonio. This only proves one thing: I rarely really know what I'm talking about. That, and well its hard to have a sound take on a series that I'm not even watching.

Oh well. I still stand by my pick of San Antonio in 6. I just can't see the Spurs lying down for 3 straight games. Besides, now Detroit is primed for a let-down. They've got 2 1/2 days to listen to everyone climb back on their bandwagon and talk about how they are just unbeatable at home in the playoffs. And with the ego issues in the Motor City, I don't think that's a very good thing.

Anyway, that's my take on that. I promise, eventually one of these posts will look like I know what I'm talking about. Eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home